Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Foundation For Economic Education
  • This is being reposted to restore the link to this original post. The law of attraction isn't believing $10,000 will appear in your wallet and suddenly it magically does. I love your writing on Law Of Attraction. With over 7 leading Law of Attraction programs by Katherine Hurst, Bob Doyle & Joe Vitale - there are plenty of high converting funnels to choose from at the world's largest Law of Attraction Community.

Sadly, if people would spend a fraction of the time learning how to be empowered from on high by the Holy Spirit, they would learn that there is a source of power, which enables us to do all things (Philippians 4:13). Law of attraction origins Napoleon Hill wrote the first million copy bestseller on the subject of the law of attraction, Think and Grow Rich!

But just because The Secret is profoundly cheesy and easy to dismiss, it doesn't mean the Law of Attraction ought to be tossed out with same bathwater. This person doesn't understand the limitations of positive thinking. With regards to Islam and the Law of Attraction, the matter comes down to a fundamental question of faith, or belief.

Both Jesus and Horus have been called the good shepherd, the lamb of God, the bread of life, the son of man, the Word, the fisher, and the winnower. While they may not have called it the Law of Attraction, the Universal Law, or whatever label we use today, their quotes would seem to show that they had a grasp of the core belief in the system or something closely allied to it.

If you want to more fully understand the process of using the mind to intentionally manifest your life I have written a book called Higher Vibrations for Health, Happiness and Harmony. As Tim Browning of points out, in his provocatively titled article 'Is the Law of Attraction a Con?' not being able to disprove something doesn't mean you've proved it.

Science has confirmed that everything in the Universe, including you, is pure energy vibrating at different frequencies. This was a great read, and really invigorated me to think about the law of attraction and its validity. The origin of the term is not yet known but in 1879, the New York Times became the first newspaper to use the word " Law of Attraction" The newspaper did not used the term to describe the Law of Attraction that we know today.

The Law of Attraction is a deep subject and you seem to only have a very superficial understanding of it paired with a closed mind. He wrote a number of popular books about it, including Thought Vibration or the Law of Attraction in the Thought World (1906).

Examples of negative attraction; a distrusting relationship can lead partners to feel low self esteem and cheat, health anxiety causes distrress, weakens the immune system and can lead to cancer, worrying about or expecting people not to like you can cause a person to act in a sociably undesirable way that causes people not to like them.

This law also tells us that sometimes st happens” ;). Energy is always manifesting - period. I feel Law Of Attraction does work and it has worked for me. I am the living example. Is there any validity to the law of attraction? If you want advice on anything in life ask the person who already has it, or the person you most respect and imitate the qualities you most admire.

So why not choose to get on board with thinking that your positive thoughts can create a positive reality? Instead, knowing that you are one with the Omnipotent Universal Mind for which nothing is impossible, keep your thoughts focused on your outcome and fight to remain positive no matter how far back this transitory Law pulls you.