Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

The Crystal Skull

• Due to the current Indiana Jones movie there was much interest in crystal skulls.

My first encounter using a crystal skull was in July of 1989. Back then I was associated with a metaphysical study group together just returned from your month of checking Aboriginal way of life australia wide.

During the monthly meeting in our group, one of the leaders mentioned in my opinion she were built with a group gonna Indianapolis the following week to see the crystal skull. My reaction was, "What's a crystal skull?"

She immediately taught me the skull have been carved from pure quartz crystal, was perfect in most way and that this particular skull was found in Lubantaan in Belize from the 1920s by Helen Mitchell-Hedges who had previously been then 16 years of age.

Helen Mitchell - Hedges, as well as Lynn Gardner will be exhibiting the skull the subsequent week . It sounded like the ideal possibility to learn something totally new, you never know where this can lead?

Playing the lecture, I came to be fascinated. It appears the skull was within a Mayan pyramid following left there 100's of years previous. Legends abound , but no person can tell where it came from or how old it really is. Many legends seem to indicate it having been created in Atlantis or left by Aliens.

It this was beautiful! Made of pure crystal, there wasn't a blemish to be found, into the removable jaw bone! Mitchell-Hedges confirmed any time she first think it is , the skull was cloudier compared to it's present state, it had been now superior!

It was priced at over 18 million dollars, plus it did actually have supernatural powers, when in it's presence, people would experience varied kinds of paranormal behavior. Some would understand the future, while some experienced alien encounters and past lives. It turned out a classic masterpiece, unlike anything I had witnessed before.
    For more information about crystal skull you can check this popular net page: read more