Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Guidelines For selecting dolce vita perfume
  • This scent of joy and happiness tells us of warm and bright summer season days-the aroma of easy living. Leading notes incorporate lily, magnolia and rose and then peach, apricot and cinnamon in the center as you move the drydown notes are sandal, heliotrope and vanilla. This “sweet” Dior’s classic is created by Pierre Bourdon and Maurice Roger in 1994.

Dolce Vita perfume has become my signature perfume for quite a while i could well be lost without it. I receive quite a few compliments on it and put it on on a daily basis. The bottle in no way contains a label on it, but contains a little sticker on the bottom. It isn't a scent that Dior pushes however it's a classic that is important on their company. I am fortunate enough to get always got an authentic bottle, but believe sometimes it needs time to work for your parfum to settle if it has been posted. Fragrance is definitely a personal, individual element and i'm sure it's in the chemistry as to which perfumes are suitable for us.

I've continually adored this scent. A classic excellent aroma.The smell certainly not grows old plus it lasts through out your day, a definately excellent buy. So positive and would make me feel good, would make me smile. I would like to get it as being a signature perfume.

Dolce vita perfume is strong so you've got to be cautious about over doing it. I always get comments about its scent from clients and they are continually positive! Its incredibly difficult to find in high end stores, infact I won't be able to find it so turned to Amazon online. I am truly greatful they carry it so I got myself as big a bottle as I can afford!! It sent quicker then they said so I became satisfied with that, purchased it for my Xmas reward to myself!

This my mum's favorite scent therefore i gifted it as a a Mother's Day gift for her. She was overwhelmed and believed I wouldn't find this scent any further. She has been making use of it almost daily since. This is an excellent fragrance and incredibly classic from Christian Dior! Highly recommended!

It come out of the bottle slightly overwhelming, but very quickly mellows and leaves a nice smell will be able to recognize hours later.

I remember being regularly complimented anywhere I went, i realized that dolce vita perfume had a incredible synergy with my skin since a friend that dressed in it too had a different scent for that reason, nice, but it surely produced a big difference. As being the matter of fact all of my buddies that didn't particularly like Dior Dolce Vita, would regarded as it well- suited and magnificient on me. Not one other perfume had this impact with my skin chemistry, in short, it sometimes definitely is important how good it does work with your skin. My advice is to try it before purchasing this small elegance and if it is well balanced along with your body chemistry you'll get a feminine, charming and tres stylish parfum.

I bought a different bottle of Dolce Vita perfume earlier this year I discovered it not smelled the same....but bought it anyhow.