Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

J Lo perfume A quick guide To Realizing
  • Because I know Jennifer Lopez is multi-talented, I gave her first j lo perfume, "Glow" a chance. I was by no means disappointed; it scents so good! I often get compliments when I put it on. The aroma also lasts mostly all day. I am able to apply the fragrance at 6 o'clock each day and then there will still be hints of it on me at 10 o'clock at nighttime; now that is a reputable parfum! "Glow" features a fairly sweet, pleasant smell. None of other scents rival it. It had been her first fragrance in fact it is continue to the only one I order. It's kind of expensive, particularly in department shops, so look at obtaining it online as I do. I save a lot of money. By way of example, at Target and Macy's, We have the 3.4 ounce bottle of "Glow" charged between $37.00 and $40.00, but I aquired mine from amazon for a little over $20.00. Ladies, young and old, do yourselves a favor and put money into this incredible smell!

I think you will really liked this j lo perfume b/c i do. This is my favourite perfume! i'm the kind of woman that dislikes "strong, heavy" colognes like Chanel No.5 and what older ladies want to put on. not saying that Chanel scents terrible, however it's simply not the things i'm into. I really like to smell sweet and girly. I discover when you wear sweet ones when compared to the heavy stuff people generally ask what are you using? So if you've got the same likes as me you'll really like this. J Lo definitely delivers top quality. As j.lo described its smell (in a press conference), it is actually "fresh, soapy, sexy, clean." the best way to sum this aroma is, it has a sweet. Before this was released, it is a scent i always wanted to smell like: fairly sweet but not too sweet, without overempowering; just lighting and natural. The bottle is gorgeous! so sexy and stylish like j.lo herself. It's this diamond necklace while you look at it, it making you feel as if you're a star. it really is good, try it!

Not overpowering... very good when you'd like to smell nice yet not scare any one. I'm able to use it without having to worry about it becoming overpowering where people walk away. Now people will move towards me and during the talk says wow exactly what are you wearing. Enough said.

I love wearing j lo perfumes to work in warmer weather conditions. This has to be a classic fragrance. Just don't apply an excessive amount for the reason that it could be strong! I get migraine headaches from many colognes, but this was is nice. I'd recommend it.

I really like this scent. I first got it around six years back, and it is continue to my favorite aroma in spite of the quite a few I've had over time. It is pleasant, nicely balanced, but has a wonderful personality that matches any special occasion or mundane day. I find it irresistible!

Not surprisingly every fragrance smells various on every individual due to pheromones involved, but even I really like how this thing odors on me.